This year’s program is titled Types, Logic, Semantics, and Verification and features the following speakers:
- Amal Ahmed, Northeastern University
- Nick Benton, Microsoft Cambridge Research Lab
- Adam Chlipala, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Robert Constable, Cornell University
- Peter Dybjer, Chalmers University of Technology
- Robert Harper, Carnegie Mellon University
- Ed Morehouse, Carnegie Mellon University
- Greg Morrisett, Harvard University
- Frank Pfenning, Carnegie Mellon University
The registration deadline is March 16, 2015.
Full information on registration and scholarships is available at https://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/summerschool/.
Please address all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best regards from the OPLSS 2015 organizers!